Monday, September 08, 2008

Whew! What a week!

Eventually, I will get out story posted. However, for now, my girls are keeping me on my toes. Gabi has the worst case of colic I have ever seen. Poor baby cries from morning to night. She has made herself horse. No one but Mommy will do the trick, which makes it hard on Mommy and Daddy. She started laughing for the first time yesterday, but only for Daddy. I guess that makes up for the screaming she does.

Lizzie had our first major "accident" yesterday. I use that word carefully. Lizzie actually bit her big toenail off!!! She always has her feet in her mouth and is constantly getting in trouble for it. She was on the floor coloring when she start crying slightly. Raul told her to come to us. He noticed that her toe looked like it was bleeding. Thankfully it wasn't. He picked her up and looked. Her toe nail was hanging on by one side. I called Aunt Krissie and she told me what to do. Daddy didn't help matters when he kept telling her I was going to cut her toe off. Thanks Hon! But we got it doctored and she is back to her normal self.

Whew!

No comments: